Easy Pineapple Coleslaw
This mayonnaise salad is decorated on top, very pleasant for me. The marshmallow adds a sweet touch that really applies this salad to a crisp taste.
- 20 oz (can) unsweetened pineapple tibits, drained, 6 Tbsp. liquid reserved
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 12 oz finely shredded Napa cabbage
- 1 Tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- 12 oz (bag) broccoli coleslaw
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- In a large bowl combine broccoli coleslaw, cabbage, pineapple and green onions. In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, rice vinegar, reserved pineapple liquid, pepper and salt until smooth. Add to broccoli mixture; toss to coat.
- Refrigerate coleslaw for a minimum of four hours or overnight for the best flavor. Toss again before serving. Enjoy your salad!