Chicken Tetrazzini is a creamy chicken and mushroom pasta dish with pieces of chicken and mozzarella cheese that you can prepare ahead of time or bake in just 15 minutes.
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ⅓ cup butter melted
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (16-oz) container sour cream
- 1 (16-oz) package linguine pasta
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (10.75-oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75-oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 whole rotisserie chicken meat removed and chopped
- Preheat oven to 300ºF. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- In a large bowl, combine chopped chicken, soups, sour cream, butter, broth, salt, pepper, garlic powder. Stir in cooked pasta.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish. Top with cheeses and parsley. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake covered for 45 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes, until bubbly and cheese is melted. Enjoy your cooking!