This cheese pizza dip with garlic bread knots has all the classic pizza flavors in a creamy base with crunchy pizza dough knots to dip in!
- 6 Cloves Garlic - Chopped and divided
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Parsley – Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 8 oz Cream Cheese - Softened
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Basil - Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Butter - Melted
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Pizza Dough
- Divide Pizza Dough into 12-14 equal sized balls. With floured hands, roll the dough balls into logs and tie into individual knots, tucking the excess underneath.
- Coat a 10 inch oven-safe skillet with olive oil. Place the knots in a ring around the skillet. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest for 30 minutes - allowing dough to reach room temperature.
- In a medium bowl, combine Cream Cheese, Mozzarella, Parmesan, Ricotta, Basil, 3 cloves of Garlic (chopped), and Red Pepper Flakes.
- Melt the butter and add the Parsley and remaining Garlic. Stir well.
- Uncover the Knots and scoop the dip into the center of the skillet. Brush the knots with the butter/garlic mixture (reserving some for after baking), and top the dip with an additional sprinkle of cheese (optional). Bake in a preheated oven at 400˚F (200˚C) for 20 minutes. Broil on High for two additional minutes or until knots and cheese get lightly browned - watching closely so as not to burn it. Remove from oven and brush lightly with additional Garlic Butter. Let cool slightly before serving. Enjoy your pizza!