Buffalo Chicken Sliders Recipe
This Buffalo Chicken Sliders recipe is really delicious and easy to make! Made with buffalo chicken, ranch coleslaw and buns covered with ranch seasoning.
- 4 slider buns
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1/3 cup buffalo sauce
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 cup of your favorite ranch dressing
- chopped green onions for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 F. In a large saute pan over medium heat, melt one tablespoon of butter. Add the shredded rotisserie chicken, and toss the chicken in the butter to coat.
- Add buffalo sauce, and toss the chicken to coat again. Add garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a medium bowl, combine shredded cheddar and ranch dressing. I used a fork, that way I could easily transfer the ranch-coated cheese to the sliders.
- Place 1/4 cup of the buffalo chicken onto the bottom half of a slider. Repeat on each slider bun.
- Top buffalo chicken with at least 1-2 Tbsp. of the cheese/ranch mix. Top with chopped green onion (optional!), and then cap the sliders with the top bun.
- Brush melted butter on each of the top buns before baking.
- Bake at 375 for about 5 minutes.
- Serve hot! Enjoy your cooking!