Buckeye Brownie Cookies
These Buckeye Brownie Cookies combine the best of both worlds… brownies and buckeyes! If you love buckeyes, but don't like taking the time to dip them in chocolate, you're going to love this easy cookie recipe!
- One fudge brownie mix
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut btter
- 4 oz. Chocolate Candiquik or your favorite chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine brownie mix, egg, melted butter, and cream cheese.
- Using a 1 tablespoon cookie dough scooper, scoop out dough and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- While cookies are baking, mix together peanut butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Using your hands, roll peanut butter mixture into small balls and set aside on a piece of parchment paper.
- Remove cookies from the oven, and immediately press a peanut butter ball into the center of each cookie.
- Let the cookies set for about 10 minutes.
- Add chocolate to a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave on 50% heat for 90 seconds.
- Stir chocolate and continue heating until chocolate has completely melted, stirring every 15 seconds.
- Use a teaspoon to scoop melted chocolate onto each cookie (overtop of the peanut butter ball) and let harden for about 30 minutes.
- Enjoy your buckeye brownie cookies! And enjoy your cooking!