For fish lovers, nothing like grilled tuna and this recipe does not disappoint.
- 1 1/4 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) tuna steaks (about 3/4 inch thick)
- 1/4 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup diagonally sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 teaspoons dark brown sugar
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- Place a grill pan coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat until hot. Sprinkle pepper and salt over fish. Place fish in grill pan; cook 3 minutes on each side until medium-rare or desired degree of doneness. Remove from heat.
- Combine broth, vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, and cornstarch in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Spoon glaze over fish; top with green onions. Enjoy your cooking!