AIR FRIED STEAK AND ASPARAGUS BUNDLES
Fried steaks and asparagus in package One of the best recipes for easy entertainment! Cook it in the oven, on the grill or on the stove. Crisp and tasty every time!
- Olive oil spray
- 1/3 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup Tamari sauce
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic - crushed
- kosher salt/black pepper
- 1 pound asparagus - trimmed
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 bell peppers - seeded and sliced thinly
- 2 - 2 1/2 pounds Flank steak - cut into 6 pieces
- Season steaks with salt and pepper.
- Place steaks into a large zip top bag. Add: Tamari sauce and garlic. Seal bag.
- Massage steaks so that they're completely coated. Transfer to refrigerator and allow to marinade for a minimum of 1 hour up to overnight.
- When ready to assemble, remove steaks from marinade and place on a cutting board or sheet. Discard marinade.
- Equally divide and then place asparagus and bell peppers into the middle of each piece of steak.
- Roll steak around vegetables and secure with tooth picks.
- Preheat air fryer.
- Working in batches, depending on the size of your air fryer, place bundles into basket of air fryer.
- Spray vegetables with olive oil spray.
- Cook at 400 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Remove steak bundles and allow to rest for 5 minutes prior to serving/slicing.
- WHILE steak is resting, into small-medium sauce pan heat: balsamic vinegar, broth and butter over medium heat. Whisk to combine.
- Continue cooking until sauce has thickened and reduced by half. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour sauce over steak bundles prior to serving. Enjoy your dinner!