The BEST EVER Grilled Chicken Marinade
This chicken marinade is a mixture of garlic, herbs, olive oil, soy sauce, brown sugar and Dijon mustard. It produces perfect marinated chicken every time, and you can use your chicken marinade for baked, broiled, grilled or stir-fried chicken.
- ½ cup oil
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp fresh rosemary
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 6 chicken breasts or 3.5 lb chicken
- Combine all ingredients in a large ziplock bag.
- Add chicken to the bag and place the closed ziplock bag in a large bowl and put in the fridge. (The bowl will keep it from making a huge mess in case the bag leaks)
- Marinade for at least 8 hours or overnight and grill!
- Enjoy your cooking!