SAUTEED MUSHROOMS IN GARLIC BUTTER
Roasted mushrooms in a brown butter, garlic and thyme sauce! This recipe is super easy, just roast the mushrooms, brown the butter, throw in the garlic and thyme and then mix the roasted mushrooms in the sauce! You really can't go wrong with the mushrooms, garlic and butter and browning the butter only improves things with the slightly nutty flavor and aroma that just made it brown. These mushrooms roasted in a brown butter, garlic and thyme sauce are an excellent accompaniment to any meal!
- 1 pound button mushrooms cut into 1/2 inch thick slices
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Melt the butter in a large pan over medium high heat.
- Add the mushrooms. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 7 minutes or until most of the liquid has evaporated and mushrooms are caramelized.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 more minute, stirring constantly.
- Sprinkle with parsley. Happy cooking time!