Creamy Garlic Butter Pasta with Spinach
Garlic-Spinach Parmesan Pasta is an easy 20-minute meal that the whole family will enjoy. Filled with fresh mushrooms, spinach, garlic and parmesan, these creamy pastas are bursting with flavor and are ready in no time!
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 8 ounces fresh baby spinach
- salt and fresh ground pepper , to taste
- 2 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano shavings , garnish
- Prepare pasta following directions on the box.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large skillet or dutch oven.
- Add garlic and continue to stir and cook until fragrant; about 30 seconds.
- Add spinach; season with salt, pepper, and basil, and cook until spinach is wilted; about 1 to 2 minutes. Depending on the size of your skillet, you might have to cook the spinach down in batches.
- Drain cooked pasta and add to the spinach mixture; add cream cheese and milk.
- Mix and stir until everything is well incorporated and cream cheese is melted.
- Taste for seasonings and adjust accordingly.
- Top with fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano shavings. Enjoy your cooking time!