Cheesy Taco Stuffed Shells
For all lovers of Mexican cuisine, these taco stuffed shells are made for you! So easy, so delicious and as good as leftovers as the day you make them.
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 1 1/2 cups jarred salsa divided
- 12 ounces jumbo pasta shells
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2/3 cup water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the pasta shells in a pot according to the directions on the box and drain.
- Add the ground beef to the pot and brown well.
- Drain the fat.
- Add the taco seasoning and water, stir and cook until water is gone.
- Stir in 1 cup salsa and 3/4 cup cheese.
- Scoop into the jumbo pasta shells and top with the remaining salsa and cheese.
- Bake in a covered pan for 15 minutes. Enjoy your cooking!