Asian Sesame Grilled Tuna Steak Recipe
Quality tuna sushi steak in sesame seed crust and balsamic vinaigrette with ginger and soy, all I can say is yum! It is a salad or a simple aperitif.
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 2 albacore tuna steaks
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- Mix all ingredients except the tuna steaks together in a medium bowl
- Rinse the tuna steak with water, pat dry and season with salt and pepper on both sides
- Add tuna steak to marinade, turning once or twice with tongs to coat all sides
- Marinate for about 30 minutes in the refrigerator, turning once (TIP: don't marinate too long or the acid in the lemon juice will start to "cook" the fish)
- Heat your grill to medium-high heat and oil the grates
- Grill tuna steak for 3 minutes on each side and serve. Enjoy your cooking!