MILKY WAY CUPCAKES RECIPE
- 2 Tsp baking powder
- ⅔ Cup cacao powder
- 1½ Cup hot coffee
- 1½ Cup flour
- 1½ Cup sugar
- 1½ Cup chopped chocolate
- 2/4 Cup melted butter
- Milky Way Bite Size Chcoolate to Top
- 2 Tsp vanilla
- 24 Bite Size Milky Way Chocolates
- In a bowl mix the chocolate and the cacao, add the hot coffee and continue mixing until everything is melted and well incorporated. Let it cool for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a cupcake pan with 12 cupcake liners.
- In another bowl mix the butter, eggs, and vanilla. Pour the chocolate mixture and continue mixing until the batter is shiny
- Slowly add the sugar, flour, and baking powder, mixing until everything is well incorporated and there are no lumps left
- Divide the mixture between the 24 cupcake liners. Dip 1 Milky way into each cupcake and bake for 15/20 minutes or until done.
- Remove from the oven and from the pan and let them cool until they are no longer hot to the touch
- Decorate them with the frosting and the chocolates.
- Serve and enjoy