Lemon, Garlic, and Thyme Baked Salmon
This time the salmon recipe will not make you disappointed, besides the ingredients that are easy to get, it's not inferior to the restaurant that is out there. because last weekend we ate this delicious lemon-flavored salmon thyme with rice, salad, and fresh peach margaritas.
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 pounds salmon, cut into 4 fillets
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- 3 cloves garlic, grated or very finely minced
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest (more to taste, if desired)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees (F). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Place the salmon fillets in a large bowl, set aside. In a separate bowl whisk together the honey, lemon zest, garlic, thyme, black pepper, and salt, mixing well to combine. Stir in the lemon juice.
- Pour this sauce over the salmon fillets, using your hands (or a spoon) to evenly and generously coat them. Remove fillets from marinade and place on prepared baking sheet. Use a small spoon to top each fillet with one teaspoon of remaining marinade. Bake for 13-15 minutes, or until salmon is cooked to your liking. Remove salmon from the oven and serve at once, with extra lemon wedges.