FAVORITE PANCAKE RECIPE
Confused looking for a delicious and nutritious breakfast? This delicious pancake recipe is easy and has a secret ingredient that provides a perfect smooth pancake consistency on pancakes. enough with 5 minutes your stomach doesn't feel hungry, satiety makes your mood better, enthusiasm for school and work.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- Maple syrup for serving
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Butter for greasing the pan -about 3 tablespoons
- 2 large eggs
- In a large bowl, add the milk, sour cream, sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Whisk until combined. It’s ok to have small lumps of sour cream.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir just until no large clumps of dry flour remain, trying not to over mix. The batter should be very lumpy.
- Melt about 1/2 tablespoon of butter in a large non-stick skillet over medium-low heat until lightly bubbling and light brown.
- Ladle the batter into the skillet making 3-4 pancakes (about 1/4 cup of batter each). Cook 3-4 minutes, until bubbles form on top of each pancake and the bottoms are golden brown.
- Flip the pancakes. Cook 1-2 minutes, until the bottoms are golden brown.
- Carefully wipe out any excess browned butter with paper towels. Repeat with the remaining butter and pancake batter.
- Serve warm with maple syrup.
- The pancake ready to serve, and enjoy your breakfast