Easy Pan Seared Sirloin Steak Recipe
Popular sirloin steak recipes that are easy to make, soft and delicious, this is the recipe that works best for you. You can make this amazing steak right on your stove with just a few easy steps.
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 (4 - 6oz) sirloin steaks
- 1 clove minced garlic
- In a small microwaveable dish, melt butter, and add garlic and parsley flakes. Microwave for just 20-30 seconds should do the trick.
- Add olive oil to pan and heat over high heat until pan is blazing hot (about 5 minutes). And make sure your vent is on.
- Add salt and pepper to steaks, both sides, and place in pan. Grill for 2 minutes and flip over.
- Spoon some of the butter mixture over the steaks and let grill for another 2 minutes.
- Flip steaks again, add more butter mixture and let cook for another 30 seconds per side until steak is done to your liking.
- Total cooking time will be 5-8 minutes.
- Remove from pan and add remaining butter mixture. Cover lightly with a piece of aluminum foil and let rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.