CRISPY PARMESAN GARLIC CHICKEN WITH ZUCCHINI
Parmesan Garlic Chicken Crispy with Zucchini is a fantastic pan dish that your family will love! Breaded chicken with garlic parmesan skins are amazing and zucchini sauteed in delicious garlic parmesan butter! very suitable for taking a picnic and easy to cook.
- ½ cup plus 1 Tablespoon grated parmesan, divided
- 2 Chicken Breasts, sliced in half, or 4 thin chicken breasts
- 8 Tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup Italian Bread Crumbs
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- In a large skillet over medium heat melt 2 Tablespoons butter. To make the chicken: Melt remaining 4 tablespoons of butter in a shallow dish. In another shallow dish combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and flour. Dip the chicken in the butter and then coat in the bread crumb mixture and place in skillet.
- Add 2 Tablespoons of butter back to the skillet and saute the minced garlic for a minute. Add the zucchini to the skillet and saute until tender. Salt and pepper to taste and add some 1 Tablespoon parmesan. Add the chicken back to the skillet and heat for a minute or so. Serve immediately.
- Cook on each side for about 3-4 minutes until the outside is crispy and the chicken is cooked throughout. Set aside on plate.
- Ready to serve