BAKED SALMON RECIPE WITH GARLIC CILANTRO SAUCE
This grilled salmon is easy to make, with garlic coriander sauce is a luxurious, flavorful dish. suitable for those of you who are just learning to cook.
FOR THE GARLIC CILANTRO SAUCE
- 1/2 cup Private Reserve extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lime, juice of
- 4 to 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 whole bunch fresh cilantro, stems trimmed (only remove about 1 inch of the stems)
For the Salmon
- 1 large tomato, sliced into rounds
- Salt and pepper
- 2 lb skinless salmon fillet
- 1/2 lime, sliced into rounds
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- In the bowl of a small food processor, add all the ingredients for the garlic cilantro sauce. Blend until everything is well combined into a sauce.
- Place the salmon fillet in a lightly oiled baking pan like this one. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Now spoon the garlic-cilantro sauce on top of the salmon fillet and spread evenly to coat the salmon. (You will have extra garlic-cilantro sauce, pour it into a small bowl to serve next to the salmon.)
- Arrange the tomato and lime slices on top of the salmon fillet.
- Bake in the 425 degrees F heated-oven for 10-12 minutes. Remove from the oven and cover lightly with foil and let sit for another 8 minutes or so to finish cooking.
- Grilled salmon ready to serve, Enjoy it!