Sweet potato, lentil and feta salad recipe
This hearty salad is packed with roasted sweet potatoes, carrots and red onion, which pair wonderfully with Puy lentils and crumbled feta. Try this easy recipe for a healthy dinner or leisurely weekend lunch.
· 2 large carrots, cut into cubes
· 1 red onion, finely sliced
· 2 medium sized sweet potatoes, cut into cubes
· 3 tbsp olive oil
· pinch dried chilli flakes (optional)
· 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar or pomegranate molasses
· 250g pack cooked Puy lentils
· 75g feta, crumbled
· 50g rocket.
Get Full Instructions : Click here