Shrimp and Asparagus Foil Packs with Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
Shrimp Foil Packs are quick to make yet the are brimming with bright fresh flavor. And to think I was once a shrimp hater.
It’s recipes like so (and these Shrimp Boil Foil Packets and these Shrimp and Couscous Foil Packets with Avocado Salsa) that finally made me change my ways. When it’s flavored right and cooked right and sign me up!
- 1 1/2 lbs large (21/25) shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbsp dry white wine or chicken broth
- 4 tsp minced garlic (4 cloves)
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 Tbsp butter diced into small cubes
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 lb medium thickness asparagus woody ends trimmed
Get full Instructions: Click here