The best tuna casserole is so easy to make! Made with a simple sauce from scratch, egg noodles, tuna, peas and a crispy panko and parmesan topping, this classic comfort food will surely become a new family favorite! Serve with homemade rolls and broccoli salad for a simply delicious dinner!
- 24oz. canned Tuna in water (I used 4-6oz. cans from Costco)
- 1 cup Frozen Peas and Carrots Mix
- 1 10.5oz. can Cream of Mushroom (98% Fat Free)
- 1/1/2 cup Frozen Whole Kernel Corn
- 2 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 3 cups (12oz.) 2% Reduced Fat Cheese (I used Kroger Reduced Fat Mexican Style Blend)
- 1 16oz. box Barilla Whole Grain Pasta
- 1/2 cup cup Frozen Sweet Peas
- 2 cups Fat Free Milk
- First, Cook pasta according to package directions in lightly salted water.
- Then, preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked noodles, tuna, cream of mushrooms, all frozen vegetables, milk, Greek yogurt and 2 cups of cheese.
- Pour the mixture into a lightly greased baking dish and bake for about 30 minutes or until it boils.
- Remove from the oven, garnish with the rest of the cheese and cook for another 3 to 5 minutes until the cheese melts.
- Enjoy cooking