CAULIFLOWER PARMESAN SOUP (NO CREAM)
This post contains affiliate links, which cost you nothing but help me keep the lights on!
It’s winter here in Australia, and this Cauliflower Parmesan Soup will warm you up without adding too much to your waistline. It has NO CREAM – in fact it even uses low fat milk!
- 1 kg cauliflower cut into small florets (see notes)
- 300 g potatoes peeled & diced (I used sebago)
- 25 g salted butter
- 1 medium sized leek (white part only) finely sliced
- 4 garlic cloves crushed/minced
- 3 cups milk I used low fat
- 60 g fresh parmesan (plus extra for garnish if you wish) grated (or more! see notes)
- fresh thyme leaves to garnish
- olive oil to garnish
- salt & pepper to taste
Get full Instructions: Click here