Cajun Salmon is one of those go to dishes when you don’t have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen!
In less than 15 minutes you have this delicious fish that’s so full of flavor, people will think you spent hours preparing it
Cajun spices, fresh fish, and lemon with extra virgin olive oil is the key to this flavorful fish.
· 1 salmon fillet, skin on, boneless
· 2 teaspoons cajun or creole seasonings
· 2 teaspoons black pepper
· 2 teaspoons garlic powder
· 2 teaspoons onion powder
· 1 teaspoon paprika
· pinch of cayenne pepper
· 1 lemon, zested, juiced
· 1/4 cup Italian parsley, minced
· 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Get full Instructions : Click here