BANG BANG SHRIMP
The bang bang sauce in this recipe is absolutely delicious! Once you make it, you will find yourself wanting to use it over and over again!
Bang Bang was one of my favorite dishes before I started Keto! I made a few adjustments to my previous recipe to make it Keto friendly and it is certainly not lacking that wonderful flavor! It’s easy to throw together and serve when you are pressed for time, and delivers a spicy kick!
For the Shrimp:
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar (or lemon juice)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- Mild flavored Keto-friendly oil (for frying)
For the Sauce:
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Sambal, garlic
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha (see note below)
- 1 teaspoon swerve, confectioners
- 1 teaspoon scallions (green parts), sliced
Get full Instructions: Click here