Cookies and Cream Chocolate Pudding Pie
I told you about my current sweets craze/obsession when I shared this yesterday. Now I’m going to talk about an equally crazy good, sinfully delicious no bake pie: .
· 1 9 inch pie crust, baked in a pie dish according to package directions and cooled
· 1 5.9oz box of instant chocolate pudding
· 1 8oz container of Cool Whip, divided
· 1½ C milk
· 2 C chopped chocolate sandwich cookies (about 22 cookies)
· Caramel sauce for drizzling
1. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the pudding mix and the milk. Stir in half of the Cool Whip and mix well with a spoon. Mix in half of the cookies. Scrape the mixture (it will be thick) into the pie crust and refrigerate for about 20 minutes or until firm.
Full Instructions : Click Here