These are not only super fudgy, easy to make brownies that are ready to eat about 15 minutes after pulling them out of the oven (being careful NOT to burn yourself), each brownie comes full of melted chocolate lava chunks throughout.
They are absolutely incredibly fudgy the next day AND the day after that, and even stay fudgy after freezing them OR eating them cold out of the refrigerator up to a week later.
- 1 cup 8oz/240g butter, melted and cooled
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cups (9oz/260g) white sugar
- 1 cup (7oz/200g) packed light brown sugar
- 4 (2oz/57g each) large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (3.5oz/130g) all purpose flour
- 1 cup (3.5oz/100g) good quality, unsweetened cocoa powder
- 7 oz (200g) roughly chopped chocolate or large chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 175°C | 350°F.
- Lightly grease an 8x12-inch square baking pan* with cooking oil spray. Line with parchment paper (or baking paper); set aside.
full recipe here : cafedelites.com