This winter fruit salad recipe is a colorful variety of fresh fruit tossed in a light honey poppy seed dressing. The perfect side dish for brunch or a holiday meal! It’s that time of the year when all the berries and melons disappear from the grocery store, and what’s left is apples, apples and more apples. Oh, and a few oranges and bananas too. This winter fruit salad takes the best of the season and turns it into a light and refreshing side dish that’s packed with color and flavor.
- 3 cups of cubed pineapple
- 1 cup of peeled, quartered and sliced kiwis
- 2 cups of mandarin orange or clementine segments
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 3 tablespoons lemon or lime juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Optional garnish: fresh mint leaves
- Place the pineapple, kiwi, mandarin oranges and pomegranate arils in a large bowl.
full recipe here : dinneratthezoo.com