Yes, you can have Thai takeout right at home! This soup is packed with so much flavor with bites of tender chicken, rice noodles, cilantro, basil and lime juice! So cozy, comforting and fragrant – plus, it’s easy enough for any night of the week!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch chunks
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 6 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 (13.5-ounce) can coconut milk
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- Heat olive oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Add chicken to the stockpot and cook until golden, about 2-3 minutes; set aside.
- Add garlic, bell pepper and onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 3-4 minutes.
full recipe here : damndelicious.net