Everybody likes pizza so my family too. Favorite pastries are pizza pastries especially on birthdays and parties. This is one easy recipe and it has delicious taste. I am pretty sure that all of you have your favorite pizza recipe but if you don’t it’s time to try my way of preparing little tasty snacks.
These Pepperoni Pizza Rolls are so nice and soft pastry which you can serve in every occasion and it is perfect for parties and b-days. You can buy finished pizza pastry but I like homemade more so I am doing it on that way. It is not so hard, believe me. Try to make my homemade version and you will see how tasty it is. Yours Pepperoni Pizza Rolls will be very delicious and your family will love it.
- Makes 14-15 pizza rolls
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon yeast
- ½ tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2-3 cups flour
- 1 cup pizza sauce (homemade or store bought)
- 40-50 pepperoni slices
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a mixing bowl combine warm water, yeast and sugar and let sit about 5 minutes, until yeast is bubbling up.
- Add oil, salt and 2 cups flour with bubbling up yeast and mix well
- Add additional 1 cup flour and salt, knead until smooth
full recipe here : yummiestfood.com