There are few things better in life than warm, soft, buttery bread fresh out of the oven. It is by far one of life’s greatest pleasures! These breadsticks I’m sharing today are really the best ever. They’re so soft and delicious, and the garlic bread seasoning tops them off to total perfection.
I love how easy this breadstick recipe is. Only 5 ingredients and hardly any rise time. They are basically fool proof. Seriously. I think the only thing that could mess these up is over-flouring the dough, so be careful on that! Less is more.
- 1½ cups warm water (105 - 110 degrees F°)
- 1 Tablespoon instant yeast
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- In a large bowl, or in the bowl of a stand-mixer, add warm water, instant yeast, sugar and salt. Stir to combine (using the dough hook if in the stand-mixer)
- Add 2 cups flour and mix well. Gradually add in the rest of the flour until dough pulls away from the sides of the bowl and sticks to your finger a little bit. (Remember to only add up to 4 cups flour total. Adding too much flour will make the breadsticks too dense and not soft.)
full recipe here : life-in-the-lofthouse.com