This creamy mushroom pasta will blow your mind. It’s healthy, quick and easy yet feels oh so decadent. I mean, what more could you want?
We all have those days where cereal for supper seems just a little too tempting. This creamy mushroom pasta is my go-to ‘I CANNOT be bothered to cook’ dish. In just 20 minutes you can have yourself something nutritious and delicious, leaving you feeling as domesticated as Nigella.
- 200 g pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 200 g chestnut mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 2 large handfuls spinach
- 100 g dairy-free yoghurt
- 15 g (1/2 bunch) parsley stems removed & roughly chopped
- Sea salt + freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and add your pasta. Cook according to the package directions then drain, reserving a little of the pasta water.
- Meanwhile make your sauce. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over a low/medium heat and add the garlic, mushrooms, thyme and 1/2 tsp of sea salt. Cook for 10 minutes stirring occasionally until the mushrooms brown and are tender.
full recipe here : georgieeats.co.uk