THIS SOUP TAKES OLD FASHIONED TO A WHOLE OTHER LEVEL OF AWESOME!
IT’S RIDICULOUSLY CREAMY AND PACKED WITH FLAVOR THAT WILL HAVE YOUR TASTE BUDS DANCING!
- 3 cups cooked shredded or chopped chicken breast (You can also use rotisserie chicken)
- 1 (10.5 oz.) can condensed chicken soup
- 6 cups low-sodium chicken stock
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 (1 oz.) packet Ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup crumbled bacon
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. Thin Spaghetti or Angel Hair - uncooked
- Combine chicken, condensed soup, chicken stock, milk, cream cheese, carrots, celery, ranch dressing mix, and crumbled bacon in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
full recipe here : myincrediblerecipes.com