Avocado and Greek Yogurt Tuna Salad Recipe (No Mayonnaise)
Earlier this week I prepared a chicken salad recipe made with avocado and greek yogurt. Zero mayo! Well it was a hit with my family and with OYS readers. A LOT of you made it already and LOVED IT!! I am so happy! Sorry for all the exclamation marks but seriously this is a great recipe. Who would have thought avocado and greek yogurt would make such a delicious creamy chicken salad recipe? Well it does.
· 1 ripe avocado
· ¼ cup plain greek yogurt
· ½ teaspoon granulated garlic
· ½ teaspoon onion powder
· ¼ teaspoon salt
· ¼ teaspoon black ground pepper
· 1 tablespoon dill relish
· 2 (4 ounce) cans high quality tuna fish
· 1 celery stalk, chopped into small pieces
· ½ red onion, chopped into small pieces
· Juice from ½ of a lemon
1. In a medium bowl mash together the avocado and greek yogurt until smooth.
2. Stir in granulated garlic, onion powder, salt, pepper, and relish until combined.
3. Stir in tuna fish, red onion, and celery until all ingredients are coated
Full Instuctions : Click Here